27 Disember 2013
Tragedi Budak Lelaki 3 Tahun mati leher tersepit cermin kereta di Arab Saudi
Please share this with your known people, to avoid this type of accidents.
A tragic and horrific scene took place in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, as a child killed himself by mistake while he was in his father's car. The father, who forgot to switch off the vehicle, headed for the grocery store for a few minutes and left the child inside.
When he returned, he was shocked to see his 3 year old son had his head stuck out the window; the child who had stuck his head out the window to look outside, accidentally had one of his knees pressed on the button and raised the glass.
He could not lower the window, which completely overpowered the neck to the fullest extent. The father rushed hysterically to lower the window, only to find the child was dead and lifeless. All who witnessed the incident cried out in sadness and pain.
Never leave your child alone!