Such questions should not be shot down by those who have a hidden agenda that such queries amount to “conspiracy theories”. Far from being conspiracy theories, we assert that the questions tabled below and the rationale for asking them are well founded and must be addressed by the relevant parties, failing which an inference ought to be drawn that they are complicit in the disappearance of MH 370.
Lets us begin.
1) Was the plane ordered to turn back, if so who gave the order?
2) Was the plane turned back manually or by remote control?
3) If the latter, which country or countries have the technologies to execute such an operation?
4) Was MH 370 weaponised before its flight to Beijing?
5) If so, what are the likely methods for such a mission – Biological weapons, dirty bombs?
6) Was Beijing / China the target and if so why?
7) Qui Bono?
8) The time sequence of countries identifying the alleged MH
370 debris in the Indian ocean was first made by Australia followed by
France, Thailand, Japan, and Britain via Immarsat. Why did US not offer
any satellite intelligence till today?
9) Prior to the switch of focus to the Indian ocean, was the
SAR mission in the South China seas, used as a cover for the deployment
of undersea equipment to track and monitor naval capabilities of all the
nations’ navies competing for ownership of disputed territorial waters?
Reuters as quoted above seems to have suggested such an outcome.
10) Why was there been no focus, especially by foreign mass
media, on the intelligence and surveillance capabilities of Diego
Garcia, the strategic naval and air base of the US?
11) Why no questions were asked whether the flight path of MH 370
(if as alleged it crashed in the Indian Ocean), was within the
geographical parameters of the Intelligence capabilities of Diego
Garcia? Why were no planes deployed from Diego Garcia to intercept the
“Unidentified” plane which obviously would pose a threat to the Diego
Gracia military base?
12) The outdated capabilities of the Hexagon satellite system
deployed by the US in the 1970s has a ground resolution of 0.6 meters;
what’s more, the present and latest technologies boast the ability to
identify objects much smaller in size. Why have such satellites not
provided any images of the alleged debris in the Indian Ocean? Were they
13) On April 6th, 2012, the US launched a mission dubbed
“NROL-25” (consisting of a spy satellite) from the Vandenberg Air Force
Base in California. The NROL-25 satellite was likely rigged with “synthetic aperture radar”
a system capable of observing targets around the globe in daylight and
darkness, able to penetrate clouds and identify underground structures
such as military bunkers. Though the true capabilities of the satellites are not publicly known due to their top-secret classification, some analysts have claimed that the technology allows the authorities to zoom in on items as small as a human fist from hundreds of miles away. How
is it that no imagery of MH370 debris was forwarded to Malaysia, as
this capability is not classified though other technologies might well
remain classified? (Source: Slate.com)
14) Could it be that the above capabilities were not as touted?
15) However, in December, 2013, the USAtlas V rocket was launched
carrying the spy satellite NROL-39 for the National Reconnaissance
Office, an intelligence agency which is often overshadowed by the
notorious National Security Agency (NSA), only it scoops data via spy
satellites in outer space. The “NROL-39 emblem” is represented by the
Octopus a versatile, adaptive, and highly intelligent creature. Emblematically,
enemies of the United States can be reached no matter where they choose
to hide. The emblem boldly states “Nothing is beyond our reach”. This
virtually means that the tentacles of America’s World Octopus are
spreading across the globe to coil around everything within their grasp,
which is, well, everything (Source: Voice of Moscow). Yet, the US with
such capabilities remained silent. Why?
read more :